Skill Advancement Program – Eligibility Requirements
- Each applicant MUST be a member in good standing of the Chicago Regional Council of Carpenters prior to the class start date. All applications will be reviewed.
- One application and one Course Reservation Fee ($25.00) MUST be submitted for each course & must be received a minimum of seven (7) days prior to the class start date. Please make Checks payable to the “Carpenter Skill Advancement Program”. Money Orders or Cashiers Checks can be submitted but please leave the payable line blank. No cash or credit cards are accepted.
- Applicants will be notified if they are eligible to attend prior to the class start date.
- Course Reservation Fees will be returned to ineligible applicants or in the event that the requested class is full / cancelled.
- Course Reservation Fees will be returned to members upon successful completion of each class.
- Fees will only be deposited if the member:
- Fails to call in to cancel the class prior to the start date.
- Fails to notify the office why the member missed a class that started (80% of the class must be completed).
- Stops coming to the class and doesn’t notify the office that they are dropping out.
For additional information, please contact the Carpenter Training Center at: (847) 640-7373.
Office Hours 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.