Skill Advancement Courses
Every work environment changes as the years go by. Professionals have to stay up-to-date with theses changes by taking Continued Education classes. Architects, Doctors, Teachers are some of the Professions that are required to take Continued Education to keep their license for that field. As Professional Carpenters, you have to stay current with your Qualifications, Certifications, techniques, technology, etc. to stay at the top of your game. Contractors rely on Professional Carpenters to be smart, more efficient with time and materials, and productive in order to stay in business. Our Continued Education is called Skill Advancement.
As always, we are doing our best to stay ahead of new materials and technology. We are constantly putting new classes together to keep up-to-date and meet our members needs. The schedule of classes through the end of the year will be online by June. New classes are in development and will be placed in the online catalog when ready. Please make sure that a check for the “Reservation Fee” is sent so the class that you want to take has a better chance of running.
New Class Registration Site
There are five navigation links on the left side of the website. These five links will take you to where you need to go to:
· Scheduled Classes: A list of classes that are scheduled. Narrow your search by Category, Date Range, Location or Language.
· Classes by Category: View class categories and view classes currently offered in that category.
· Course Descriptions: View the Course Description of every class offered. Add yourself to a Wish List for the next time the class is offered.
· Review Sign Ups: Review the courses you are signed up for, are on the wait list and your wish list classes. You may also cancel any of your classes here.
· Sign Off: Sign off from the system