New Class Registration Site
Please read before proceeding.
The Skill Advancement Program registration catalog site is designed specifically for you so you can easily sign-up for classes to further your learning and training.
If at any time while on the Skill Advancement Program catalog site you need help just click on the HELP link located to the right of the HOME link on the top red bar.
To access the Skill Advancement Program website:
- Go to “Click here to visit the Skill Advancement Page” link below
- To browse classes, click the “Scheduled Classes” or “Classes by Category” link.
- In order to enroll for a class or put yourself on a wait list, you must register and login.
You are required to be logged in to enroll in a class, add yourself to a class wait list, or to review what you have signed up for.
If you have never logged in before, you must register for this website in order to register for classes. You will need to have:
- Your UBC ID number (on your Training Verification Card)
- The last four digits of your Social Security Number
- Your last name
- An email address
When we verify your information, you will be prompted to set your password. You will use your UBC ID# and your password for future login sessions.
There are five navigation links on the left side of the website. These five links will take you to where you need to go to:
· Skill Advancement Program Welcome: View the Welcome page
· Scheduled Classes: Schedule yourself for a class
· Classes by Category: View class categories and access classes by category
· Course Descriptions: View all the courses/add yourself to a wait list
· Review Sign Ups: Review the courses for which you have signed up and for which you are on the wait list
· Sign Off: Sign off from the system